Dr. Dharm Bains is a psychologist practicing in Battle Creek, MI. Dr. Bains specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Bains evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Bains because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Dharm Singh Bains PHD's Practice location
Battle Creek, MI 49037Get Direction
Dr. Dharm Singh Bains PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Tips to Overcome Procrastination for Each Type of Procrastinator
Ever wondered how to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed on the right page. This article focuses on how to beat procrastination. Each of us procrastinates for different reasons, and we all do it sometimes at least at one stage of our lives. There are six styles of procrastinators...
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- Young Adult with Autism Competes on Ninja Warrior
When people think about those with autism spectrum disorder, they sometimes consider them weak and unable to participate in activities that others can; however, Steven Moul has proven that this could not be farther from the truth. As a contestant on American Ninja Warrior, he has shown that those...
- Sigmund Freud
Sigismund Freud, later changed to Sigmund Freud, was born on May 6, 1856. He was an Austrian neurologist and founder of Psychoanalysis; a treatment for psychopathology through communication between the psychoanalyst and patient. The firstborn of 8 children, Freud’s mother interpreted his birth as...
- What Does Demisexual Mean?
'Demisexual' refers to people who are not sexually attracted to individuals with whom they do not share a strong emotional bond or romantic relationship. The word 'demisexual' consists of the Greek word ‘demi’ which means ‘half’ and 'sexual', an adjective that means 'pertaining to sex'....
- Dr. Alison M. Howie-Day PHD2109 Hamilton Road Meridian Charter Twnshp. Michigan 48864
- Dr. Casey J Coker PHD140 West Michigan Ave Battle Creek MI 49017
- Mrs. Laurie L. Assadi M.A., ED.S., LLP4341 South Westnedge Kalamazoo MI 49008
- Dr. Jason Randall PSYD3770 Glenkerry Ct Portage MI 49024
- Dr. Morris David Edwards PHD4328 W Michigan Ave Kalamazoo MI 49006
- Dr. Theresa J. Curtin PH.D.4415 Duke St Kalamazoo MI 49008