Dr. Dan Henderson is a psychologist practicing in Huntington, WV. Dr. Henderson specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Henderson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Henderson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Dan W Henderson BA, MA, MA, PHD's Practice location
Huntington, WV 25701Get Direction
Dr. Dan W Henderson BA, MA, MA, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Workplaces Need Employees with Autism
While those with disabilities have an extremely high unemployment rate, many companies are finally beginning to hire those with autism, as their value is starting to be recognized.New programsWhile many with autism have formerly been rejected time and again in their job searches, companies like...
- What Specialists Can Conduct Cognitive Behavioral Therapies?
When you are in a challenging situation that affects your behavior or thinking, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) can help you achieve peace within yourself by breaking down your situation into five different parts:...
- Autism: A Life-Saving Database
One of the biggest concerns facing families of children or adults with autism or Alzheimer’s disease is how to prevent wandering. ...
- At 45 Years Old, Author Learns She Has Autism
Laura James, a freelance journalist and mother of four children, learned that she had autism in 2015, at the age of 45. Rather than dwelling on the uncertainty of her diagnosis, she decided to accept her condition.She replayed episodes from her childhood, her teenage years, and her later life,...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Mr. William Andrew Riffle M.A.228 Adams Ave Huntington WV 25701
- Mrs. Erica Nicole Stoler MA ED.S2850 5th Ave Huntington WV 25702
- Mr. Keith Nmn King MA2 Bonnie Blvd Huntington WV 25705
- Ms. Pamela Gail Newlon MA6168 Edens Branch Rd Barboursville WV 25504
- Dr. Lauren Davidson PSY.D.1540 Spring Valley Dr Huntington WV 25704
- Ashley Neal-gilliam3701 Landsdowne Dr Ashland KY 41102