Dr. Tracey Ann Schmidt MD
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology83 Lexington Drive Newburgh NY, 12550
Dr. Tracey Schmidt is a rheumatologist practicing in Newburgh, NY. Dr. Schmidt specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Schmidt treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
American Univ Of The Caribbean- Sch Of Med- Plymouth- Montserrat 1988
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Umdnj-R W Johnson Med Sch, Rheumatology; Yale New Haven Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Tracey Ann Schmidt MD's Practice location
Newburgh, NY 12550Get Direction
Dr. Tracey Ann Schmidt MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schmidt
- The Stories of 3 Inspiring Lupus Patients
Lupus can be devastating for anyone who has it. It is a problem within the immune system of the body in which the defense system of the body starts to attack itself. Lupus is the condition when the body produces excessive antibodies in the blood stream, which confuses the system. The results are...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Pregnancy: What to Consider
For women that are young and healthy, pregnancy can still be very intimidating. Add rheumatoid arthritis to the picture, and the whole idea can get daunting or even terrifying at times. Pregnancy can prove to be dangerous for both mother and baby if the mother has rheumatoid arthritis.Though some...
- Alternative Treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Why go the alternative route?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease where the body’s immune system mistakenly attacks the membranes that line the joints causing inflammation. It is a painful, chronic condition that can be managed by drugs. Although drugs may be effective, they can have...
- Toni Braxton Discusses How She Improves Her Quality of Life with Lupus on Coast Live
In 2008, Singer Toni Braxton collapsed as she was performing on stage in Las Vegas. She was rushed to the emergency room where doctors originally thought she had suffered from a heart attack, however, tests revealed that the microvalves and small blood vessels in her heart were not receiving enough...
- Is Your Knee Pain Due to Gout?
Background of GoutGout is an ancient disease. However, it is still one of the most common diseases these days and a big public concern. In ancient times, gout was considered to be associated with food overindulgence. Mostly, the disease was linked to rich people as they were the only ones who could...
- Dr. Suleman Bhana M.D.155 CRYSTAL RUN RD MIDDLETOWN NY 10941
- Dr. Mark J Bele DO155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Varuni Rao D.O.1910 South Rd Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Henry Paul Lasky M.D.155 CRYSTAL RUN RD MIDDLETOWN NY 10941
- Dr. David Engelbrecht M.D.500 E Main St Jefferson Valley NY 10535
- Dr. Elena Katzap D.O95 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941