Dr. Miya Okada Paterniti M.D.
Internist4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD, 21224
Dr. Miya Paterniti joined the part-time faculty of the Division of Allergy & Clinical Immunology immediately following her fellowship in 2012. She accepted a full-time position at the FDA but wanted t ...
Education and Training
University of Maryland School of Medicine 2006
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2009
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- 2010 AAAAI/Merck Two-Year Postdoctoral Fellowship Award in Heterogeneity of
- General Care
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Hives (urticaria)
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital/Clinical Immunology 2012
Dr. Miya Okada Paterniti M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21224Get Direction
- Kimchi's Health Benefits and More
Kimchi is a Korean side dish made with salted and fermented vegetables. This Korean staple side dish usually has cabbage, radish, garlic, ginger, and various seafood, with spices and seasonings. In the past, kimchi was stored in jars and buried in the ground to stay at a certain temperature suitable...
- Scabies Rash Pictures
What is scabies?Scabies is a contagious skin condition characterized by small and itchy red spots caused by a tiny mite called Sarcoptes scabiei. Mites tend to burrow into the skin, which urges an individual to itch. Itching often worsens during nighttime. Scabies can spread through prolonged...
- What Is Dysuria?
Introduction Dysuria is the medical term used to describe painful or difficult urination. The discomfort is usually characterized by a burning sensation. Most individuals who complain of painful or burning urination have a urinary tract infection. There are many health conditions that can cause...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Femoral Hernia: Get the Facts
Our human bodies are a complex network of nerves, blood vessels, muscles, and visceral organs. While our skin is the outermost layer holding everything together, on the inside, it is a network of strong muscle fibers that hold all our internal organs in place. A hernia occurs when there is a weak...
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- Dr. Kit Lu M.D.4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Kevin Carr M.D.3500 BOSTON ST BALTIMORE MD 21224
- Dr. Fatima Sheikh MD1046 North Point Rd Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Dana Simpler MD808-810 S Conkling St Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Mack Mitchell M.D.4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Jody Robert Tversky M.D.5501 Hopkins Bayview Cir Baltimore MD 21224