Kimberly Klug is a physical therapist practicing in Port Washington, WI. Kimberly Klug specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kimberly Klug can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kimberly Klug will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mrs. Kimberly Burns Klug PT's Practice location
Port Washington, WI 53074Get Direction
Mrs. Kimberly Burns Klug PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Risks to Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy tries to address the illness or injury that prevents a person from living their daily lives, and performing activities. To arrive at a diagnosis, a physical examination and past history are used to come up with a management plan. Physical therapy management often involves...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What to Expect During Physical Therapy
The first time you visit your physical therapist for therapy, the specialist will go through your records and give a complete examination in regards to your situation. The report will cover sensitive muscle areas that feel pain when compressed, abilities, daily problems, desired outcome, and...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Can Physical Therapy Treat Multiple Sclerosis?
Physical therapy (PT) is vital in the rehabilitation as well as conservation of important functional abilities for somebody with multiple sclerosis. Since multiple sclerosis varies from individual to individual (and the disability progresses over time), it is essential for a physical therapist to...
- Evan Nelson Other6908 N Santa Monica Blvd Milwaukee WI 53217
- Paul W Potos PT3840 N Oakland Ave Milwaukee WI 53211
- Carla B Kramoris PT10602 N Port Washington Rd Thiensville WI 53092
- Mrs. Susan Pawlowski Other10602 N Port Washington Rd Thiensville WI 53092
- Peter A Balik Other250 W Coventry Ct Milwaukee WI 53217
- Cari Beth Kuehmichel PT9120 W Capitol Dr Milwaukee WI 53222