Dr. Cary W Pulliam M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery100 Covey Dr Suite 204 Franklin TN, 37067
Dr. Cary Pulliam is a vascular surgeon practicing in Franklin, TN. Dr. Pulliam specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Pulliam diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Vanderbilt Univ Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1979
VANDERBILT UNIV SCH OF MED 1979
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine 1979
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Varicose Veins
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Wa Med Ctr, Vascular Surgery; Med Univ Sc Med Ctr, General Surgery; Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, General Surgery
- University of Washington Program
Dr. Cary W Pulliam M.D.'s Practice location
Franklin, TN 37067Get Direction
Dr. Cary W Pulliam M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pulliam
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Dr. Matthew Borkon MD4230 Harding Pike Nashville TN 37205
- Dr. Thomas Naslund MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Mark Wayne Shelton MD397 Wallace Rd Nashville TN 37211
- Dr. John A Curci MD3601 TVC NASHVILLE TN 37232
- Dr. Patrick A Stone M.D.3601 THE VANDERBILT CLINIC NASHVILLE TN 37232
- Dr. Amy L Lipscomb M.D.356 24th Ave N Nashville TN 37203