John Manzella is an acupuncturist practicing in Manahawkin, NJ. Dr. Manzella evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Manzella treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of New Jersey
Mr. John Battista Manzella C.A., MSTOM, DIPL.OM's Practice location
Manahawkin, NJ 08050 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mr. John Battista Manzella C.A., MSTOM, DIPL.OM | Acupuncturist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mr. John Battista Manzella C.A., MSTOM, DIPL.OM's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Daniel Yoo 424 S MAIN ST FORKED RIVER NJ 08731
- Barbara A Knoll MSCA, CA 9 Mule Rd Toms River NJ 08755
- Mr. Steven Lassen LAC 1806 State Route 35 Oakhurst NJ 07755
- Mrs. Erin Bies CA 687 Route 9 Bayville NJ 08721
- Ms. Priscilla Petrosky LAC, MSTOM 102 E Bay Ave Manahawkin NJ 08050
- Mr. Scott Andrew Bendell MAC CA 1806 State Route 35 Oakhurst NJ 07755