Dr. Omar Ojjeh received his Bachelor of Science degree in Dental Lab Technology from Louisiana State University School of Dentistry in 1999. He received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the ...
Education and Training
University of Pittsburgh, School of Dental Medicine DMD 2004
Lsu Dental School Dental Lab Techology 1999
MCC Dental Lab Technology 1996
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Top 10 Dentist in the United States 2017 RateMDs
- Best Dentists in USA 2017 Dental insider
- 5 Year Patients Choice Award 2017 Vitals
- Distinguished Dentist Award 2017 Expert Network
- Top Dentist in Naperville 2017 RateMDs
- Top Dentist in Bloomingdale 2017 RateMDs
- Best of Naperville Cosmetic Dentists Award 2016 Naperville Award Program© 2012-2016
Dr. Omar Adnan Ojjeh D.M.D.'s Practice location
Bloomingdale, IL 60108Get Direction
Naperville, IL 60564Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Omar Adnan Ojjeh D.M.D. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Omar Adnan Ojjeh D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ojjeh
- I. i.
- S. s.
Hard to find extraordinary dentist!.
- J. j.
- G. w.
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Dr. Rosemarie Buen DMD1128 Lake St Oak Park IL 60301
- Dr. James P. Economos D.D.S.106 W Bartlett Ave Bartlett IL 60103
- Dr. George E. Barsa Other3190 N Elston Ave Chicago Illinois 60618
- Dr. Steven P. Rempas DDS2829 N Lincoln Ave Chicago IL 60657
- Dr. Antonia P. Koulis DDS1637 Waukegan Rd Glenview IL 60025
- Dr. Monika Tyszkowski DDS6825 W Addison St Chicago IL 60634