Dr. Raluca Banica-wolters practices Neuropathology in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Banica-wolters studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Carol Davila University of Medicine & Pharmacy Medicine
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- University of Minnesota, Neurophysiology fellowship 2002
Dr. Raluca F Banica-wolters MD's Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55101Get Direction
EDINA, MN 55435Get Direction
Dr. Raluca F Banica-wolters MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Signs and Symptoms
Restless legs syndrome can be very tricky to diagnose. The reason is that the symptoms are worse at night and will disappear during the day. The restless legs syndrome symptoms are worse during pregnancy and are more prevalent in those with conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and anemia. However,...
- Can Sleeping with Hand Braces Slow Down Muscular Dystrophy?
In patients with muscular dystrophy, contractures usually occur as muscle breaks down. They begin at a very tender age of about 8 to 13. What this means is that muscles and tendons of the patient's wrists and hands tighten. Did you know that not all muscles lose strength at the same time? Hand...
- Jerry Lewis Remembered for his Role in Muscular Dystrophy Fundraising
Comedian and entertainer, Jerry Lewis, died Sunday, August 20, 2017 at age 91. And one of the things he will be most remembered for is his work with the Muscular Dystrophy Association. While more than $2.5 billion were raised from 1966 to 2010 through the annual telethons that Lewis hosted, some of...
- Hospital Outcomes Proven to Be Worse for Dementia Patients
Patients with delirium or dementia have inferior treatment during hospital stays, a large population study from the University of Stirling shows. Professor Emma Reynish, the study’s author and lead researcher, uncovered markedly different results in outcomes.“People who are admitted to hospital...
- Alzheimer's News: Analyzing the Brain to Measure Memory Decline
New Alzheimer’s research shows declining levels of serotonin—the brain chemical linked to memory—could trigger the start of dementia. The finding from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine opens the possibility of staying the onset of dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease by preventing the...
- Town Rallies for Boy Who Suffers with Muscular Dysrophy
Christian Dunn is a 2-year-old with a rare form of congenital muscular dystrophy called Congenital LMNA muscular dystrophy. Christian’s muscular dystrophy weakens his muscles as time progresses. He is unable to sit unassisted, Christian can’t stand, and he will never walk. ...
- Dr. Muhammad Fareed Khan Suri MBBSUniversity Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Flavia Nelson M.D.6410 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Paul Schanfield M.D.85 Otis Ln St Paul MN 55104
- Dr. Steven Trobiani M.D.2460 HIGHWAY 100 S ST LOUIS PARK MN 55416
- Dr. Mustapha Ezzeddine M.D.30 Bergen St Newark NJ 07107
- Dr. Nadeem Iqbal M.D.1650 Beam Ave Saint Paul MN 55109