Dr. George Timothy Baxley MD
Neurologist | Neurology220 Keowee Trl Clemson SC, 29631
Dr. George Baxley practices Neuropathology in Clemson, SC. Dr. Baxley studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine 1996
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Birth Defects
- Med University Sc College Of Med
- Medical University of South Carolina Program
Dr. George Timothy Baxley MD's Practice location
Clemson, SC 29631Get Direction
Dr. George Timothy Baxley MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baxley
- Side Effects of Trintellix
What is Trintellix?Trintellix is an antidepressant used for the treatment of a type of mental disorder called major depressive disorder (MDD). The common side effects of this medication are:...
- The Worrying Link Between Sleep Apnea and Dementia
A research study published in the American Thoracic Society’s American Journal of Respirator and Critical Care Medicine has found obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) might just be an at-risk factor for older adults to develop Alzheimer’s disease. ...
- Dogs Show Improvement After Gene Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne muscular dystrophy is a progressive disease that causes body muscle weakness and atrophy as a result of a deficiency in dystrophin protein. A scientist at the University of Washington, the University of Missouri, LLC, Solid Biosciences, and NCATS have developed a gene transfer approach to...
- What Is Hemicrania Continua?
IntroductionHemicrania continua is a rare and severe form of daily headaches. It is a continuous headache disorder, which is known to affect more women than men. It is a primary headache disorder, which means that an underlying cause has already been ruled out by carefully examining the medical...
- Sending a Protein to Space for Parkinson's Research
The Michael J. Fox Foundation is the world's largest nonprofit foundation for Parkinson's research. The foundation is dedicated to helping find a cure for Parkinson's disease. It also strives to help make the therapies that are currently available to people with Parkinson's better. There are many...
- The Financial Burden of Alzheimer's for Caregivers
As medical professionals have continued to discover the various diseases that exist today, some more than others stand out as bringing serious repercussions to not only the patient, but also those looking after them. One specific disease that brings with it serious repercussions is dementia. ...
- Dr. Patti J Patterson MD2000 E Greenville St Anderson SC 29621
- Dr. Orlando Arthur Ricalde M.D.103 Omni Drive Seneca SC 29672
- Dr. Harold Dean Reeves MD2000 East Greenville St Anderson SC 29621
- Dr. Kumar R Patel M.D.125 Medical Cir Winchester VA 22601
- Mr. Dixon Courson Cunningham MD1130 Grove Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. David S Rogers M.D.115 Brushy Creek Rd Easley SC 29642