Home visits and clinic for geriatric patients and those struggling with addiction. The clinic is also a suboxone clinic. Licensed in New Jersey and Pennsylvania
Education and Training
University of Calabar, College of Medicine Sci, Calabar, Cross River, Nigeria MD
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Jackson Park Hospital and Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Geriatrics); U.S. Air Force School of Aerospace Medicine (Flight Surgeon)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Family Physicians, American Gastroenterological Association, American Medical Association (Former Member)
What do you attribute your success to?
- His father who was also a physician.
- He formed his own non-profit called Health Africa where he will go to Africa once a year to help out and care for patients there.
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading, Traveling, Philanthropy Work, Tennis
Dr. Bernard Ogon M.D's Practice location
Freehold, NJ 07728Get Direction
Chicago, IL 60649Get Direction
BRISTOL, PA 19007Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Bernard Ogon M.D | Geriatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Bernard Ogon M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ogon
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Hepatitis A?
Hepatitis A is a liver disease caused by a virus of the same name. Hepatitis A is one of the different types of virus that affects the liver and results in inflammation. The disease may be mild to severe, affecting the functioning of the liver. In mild cases, no special treatment is required and the...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Ways to Include More Fiber in Your Diet
Importance of eating Fibrous FoodsFiber refers to the indigestible shares of plant foods. Eating foods that are high in fiber has several health gains. The digestive benefits of fiber in food are very well known. Yet, fibrous food provides a lot of other benefits for a healthy life. Studies report...
- General Practice, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine: What's the Difference?
Primary care providers, family physicians, generalists, and internists can be tricky designations to understand because these healthcare providers similarly cover a number of areas when diagnosing and treating people. However, knowing their differences can be helpful when it comes to finding the...
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- Dr. Elena Ronquillo Buenviaje M.D.65 LACEY RD WHITING NJ 08759
- Dr. Mohammed Areful Islam MDRBMC 530 NEW BRUNSWICK AVE PERTH AMBOY NJ 08861
- Dr. Nami O. Khulusi M.D.74 Route 9 North Englishtown NJ 07726
- Babita V.J. Saaraswat MD21 Wooleytown Rd Morganville New Jersey 07751
- Dr. Douglas W. Chudzik MD31 Village court Hazlet New Jersey 7730
- Dr. Brent Alan Reinheimer MD201 Schley Ave Toms River NJ 08755