Ruth Schlesinger L.AC
Acupuncturist820 Gravenstein Ave Suite 100 Sebastopol CA, 95472
Ruth Schlesinger is an acupuncturist practicing in Sebastopol, CA. Dr. Schlesinger evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Schlesinger treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Ruth Schlesinger L.AC's Practice location
Sebastopol, CA 95472Get Direction
Ruth Schlesinger L.AC's reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Stephen Peter Zilber LAC1020 GRAVENSTEIN AVE STE 100 SEBASTOPOL CA 95472
- Graham Collins Lankford L.AC517 Petaluma Ave Sebastopol CA 95472
- Mr. David Bernarr Walker LAC.435 Petaluma Ave Sebastopol CA 95472
- Mrs. Carina Z. Wagner L.AC819 Longwood Ln Sebastopol CA 95472
- Mr. Ian Mccullough L.AC.490 Pitt Ave Sebastopol CA 95472
- Mr. Jay H Herdt L. AC.120 Pleasant Hill Ave N Sebastopol CA 95472