Dr. Juan Wester is a general surgeon practicing in Hollywood, FL. Dr. Wester specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Wester provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Universidad De Buenos Aires, Facultad De Ciencias Medicas MD
Universidad de Buenos Aires Facultad de Medicina 1959
- Umbilical Hernia
- Ventral Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Memorial Regional Hospital 1967
- Memorial University Medical Center 1965
- Harlan Arh Hospital 1962
Dr. Juan Sven aage Wester M.D.'s Practice location
Hollywood, FL 33021Get Direction
Dr. Juan Sven aage Wester M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wester
- Roberta m.
- What Is Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is marked by a bulge in the groin or abdomen, which occurs when an organ protrudes through the muscle opening that keeps it in place. Hernias are a very common problem and can occur in men or women of all ages.For instance, in the case of an incisional hernia, the intestines may protrude...
- Stomach Ulcers: What are the Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment?
Stomach ulcers are painful lesions that are found in the lining of your stomach or small intestine. They are the most visible sign of peptic ulcer disease. Your stomach and small intestine are lined by a layer of mucus-producing cells. The mucus produced by these cells protect the lining of your...
- Are There Long Term Complications For A Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy, that is removal of the gallbladder, is usually considered a safe operation, however there is a small risk of complications associated as is with all procedures. Most of the complications and risks carried by cholecystectomy are minimal and can be reversed or fixed. Long term...
- Laparoscopy and Infertility
LaparoscopyA laparoscopy is a surgical procedure, which allows doctors to examine your abdominal organs. In females, their fallopian tubes, uterus, and ovaries are found in the pelvic region, which is at the bottom of the abdomen. The procedure uses a laparoscope to visualize the abdominal organs....
- What Is An Anal Fissurectomy?
An anal fissurectomy is a surgery that may be used for curing anal fissures. The procedure involves an incision in the sphincter muscles which control one's anal opening. It is normally the recommended surgery for treating tears or cracks that develop inside the distal canal (passageway) where waste...
- What is the Central Venous Catheter?
The central venous catheter is a type of a catheter that is normally placed in a vein of large size. It is also called the central venous line or central line. Central venous catheters can be fitted in veins found in the chest, groin, arms, and neck. This type of catheter is often used in the...
- Dr. Abel Enrique Bello M.D.201 NW 70th Avenue, Plantation FL 33317
- Dr. Leon Egozi MD4308 Alton Road Miami Beach Florida 33140
- Dr. Ernesto V Torres MD3661 S Miami Ave Miami FL 33133
- Dr. Melissa R. Gianos MD2950 CLEVELAND CLINIC BLVD WESTON FL 33331
- Dr. Jorge E Urbandt M.D.1201 NW 16th St Miami FL 33125
- Dr. Mufaddal Ghadiali MD6405 N Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33308