Dr. Duha Al-zubeidi is a pediatrician practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Al-zubeidi is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Al-zubeidi diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Al-zubeidi can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Jordan Faculty of Medicine 2007
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Kawasaki Disease
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics 2010
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Washington University School of Medicine and St. Louis Children's Hospital, St. Louis, MO 2013
Dr. Duha Al-zubeidi MD's Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Duha Al-zubeidi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Al-zubeidi
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Autism Is Not a Problem
There is something which affects nearly everyone with autism. It is the thought, or other people’s words, that being on the spectrum is a bad thing. This is not so.Unfortunately, many people take the view that being on the spectrum is bad, that it makes the person less of a person, or that it is a...
- ADHD: How it Impacts the Family
Any negative medical condition suffered by one family member usually carries over to the rest of the family. How an ADHD diagnosis can affect the whole familyOnce a child, teenager, or even an adult, is diagnosed with ADHD, the impact of the diagnosis will be felt by the entire family. Furthermore,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- What Causes Croup?
Croup is a common respiratory problem prevailing in young children that tends to develop in the fall or winter. It describes a deep and barking cough that is caused by an upper respiratory infection that blocks a child's ability to breathe. Its characteristic symptom is harsh coughing...
- Dr. Sergey Shushunov MD3901 Rainbow Blvd. Kansas City KS 66103
- Dr. Mary C Nagy M.D.1004 Carondelet Dr Kansas City MO 64114
- Dr. Emily L Riegel M.D.University Of Kansas City Medical Center, 3901 Rainbow Kansas City KS 66160
- Dr. Charles Vincent Moylan MD4400 Broadway St Kansas City MO 64111
- Dr. Neal Blakely Anson M.D.UMKC School of Medicine Residency Program, M1-210 Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Monica R Pierson MD5808 W 110th St Leawood KS 66211