Dr. Duha Al-zubeidi is a pediatrician practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Al-zubeidi is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Al-zubeidi diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Al-zubeidi can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Jordan Faculty of Medicine 2007
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Kawasaki Disease
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics 2010
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Washington University School of Medicine and St. Louis Children's Hospital, St. Louis, MO 2013
Dr. Duha Al-zubeidi MD's Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Duha Al-zubeidi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Al-zubeidi
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- Facts About Autism
Autism affects both boys and girlsAutism affects one out of every 42 boys in America, and in total, 1 in 52 children in America is diagnosed with autism. As the disease is growing globally, it is important to know that treating the disease can be costly, both financially and...
- What Are the Factors that Contribute to Autism?
The causes of autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are still unclear. Even though research shows that genetic factors are predominate, they are not the one and only cause. In fact, it’s much more likely that there are multiple causes rather than just one.1. Genetic FactorsThere are multiple studies...
- Cow Milk Formula Helps Babies to Gain Weight
According to a study, infants who were fed on cow’s milk formula gained weight more quickly, when compared to infants who were fed on protein hydrolysate formulas. Protein hydrolysate formulas, or hypoallergenic formulas, are meant for children who have problems digesting certain proteins. The...
- How Examining Eye Movements Can Help Diagnose Autism
When it comes to treating autism, the earlier that a diagnosis can be accurately provided, the better off the patient will be in the long-term. While some members of the medical community continue to devote research to the treatment of autism, and while that research is undoubtedly invaluable,...
- Dr. Sergey Shushunov MDDivision Of Pediatric Critical Care Kansas City KS 66160
- Dr. Jonathan S. Finks M.D.12541 FOSTER ST STE 300 OVERLAND PARK KS 66213
- Dr. Jennifer L. Schultz M.D.7840 W 165th Street Overland Park KS 66223
- Dr. Stephanie Renee Bays DO2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Melissa J Beard MD8781 N Platte Purchase Drive Kansas City MO 64155
- Dr. Molly Katherine Krager M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108