Dr. Gregory W Michael MD
Doctor4308 Alton Rd. Suite 980 Miami Beach FL, 33140
Dr. Gregory W. Michael is an Obstetrist & Gynecologist serving the Miami Beach area. Dr. Michael is experienced in Birth Control, Colposcopy and C-Section.
- Birth Control
- Destruction Or Excision Of Lesion Of Cervix (incl. Leep)
- Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
- Hysterectomy - Open
- Removal Of Reproductive Organs (hysterectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy, Salpingo-oophorectomy)
- Tubal Ligation
- Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (vbac
- Vaginal Delivery And Vbac
Dr. Gregory W Michael MD's Practice location
Dr. Gregory W Michael MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Michael
- Brianna o.
- Sabrina r.
- L. g.
Great Doctor and Office Staff service! .
- Jessica d.
Very Helpful .
- Linh b.
The Happy Stork Doctors!! Very Professional. Love them!!.
- J. w.
- Daphne d.
Always a pleasure to see Dr. Michael.
- Maria s.
Great doctors and staff.
- Denise e.
- Stephanie w.
wonderful, kind enjoyable first experience.
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Heat Rash?
What are the Signs and Symptoms of Heat Rash?Heat rash is a condition that affects the skin when it is exposed to high temperatures, and sweat gets trapped beneath the layers of the skin. Victims of this condition usually experience general symptoms such as:...
- Can Any Woman Get Ovarian Cancer?
Ovarian cancer tends to fall under the radar. Many women are not aware of its particulars, unless or until they happen to have a family member or friend diagnosed.It tends to be thought of in similar terms as cervical cancer, with women unknowingly believing that pap smear results will reveal a...
- Actress Linda Park on Being Diagnosed with Lupus
The international renowned actress who give life to impressive and beloved characters on both television hits Bosch and Star Trek: Enterprise has shared some information on what is like to live with lupus, how it makes you more resilient to any kind of situation in life and gave some tips on how to...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Ralph G Nader MD4308 Alton Rd Miami Beach FL 33140
- Dr. Roger K Khouri MD580 Crandon Blvd. Key Biscayne FL 33149
- Dr. Alejandro Ferro M.D.4308 Alton Rd. Miami Beach FL 33140
- Mr. Salomon Esquenazi MD2441 SW 37th Avenue Miami FL 33145
- Dr. Joseph I Fernandez MD8940 Sw 88th St Miami FL 33176
- Dr. Pedro A Sanchez-diaz M.D.8080 W Flagler St Miami FL 33144