Dr. Mark Blake Horton M.D.
Ophthalmologist4212 N 16th St Phoenix Indian Medic Phoenix AZ, 85016
Dr. Mark Horton is an ophthalmologist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Horton specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Horton can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Horton can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services Univ Of The Hlth Sci- Bethesda Md 1982
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine 1982
University Of Texas Medical School at Houston 1973
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Ophthalmology; Nat'L Naval Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Dr. Mark Blake Horton M.D.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85016Get Direction
Dr. Mark Blake Horton M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Horton
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common skin condition that frequently affects people aged above 30 years. It produces redness on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Although it commonly affects women, more severe symptoms occur in males. Approximately 16 million people are affected in the United States alone, and it...
- What is Chalazion? Know about its Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
What is Chalazion?A chalazion is a benign and painless nodule which can occur in the upper or lower eyelid. It is common and is sometimes called a meibomian cyst or a tarsal cyst. The term chalazion (pronounced kah-la'-ze-on) originates from the Greek word which means a small lump. These nodules...
- How to Prepare for Cataract Surgery
The normal process of aging is the leading cause of cataracts. The eye’s lens slowly loses its clarity and gets cloudy as we age. As a result, the quality of vision decreases. Cataract surgery is recommended when your life’s quality starts to suffer.It is important to know how to prepare...
- Eye Infections: Bacterial, Viral, and Fungal
Eye infections occur when various harmful microorganisms invade the eyes. They can be caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi. When suspecting an eye infection, you should go and get a detailed eye examination from an eye doctor. Trying to self-diagnose and even self-treat eye problems and eye...
- Lasik Eye Surgery for Astigmatism
Astigmatism is one of the most common eye disorders affecting huge swaths of the population where the skewed curvature of the corneal surface creates blurred images of near and distant objects. In the normal course, astigmatism goes hand in hand with varying degrees of nearsightedness (myopia) and...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Blepharitis?
Blepharitis refers to the inflammation of the eyelid resulting in red and itchy eyes. This is a very common eye condition and can affect people of all age groups. It is not a very serious condition and will not affect one's vision in the future. Yet, blepharitis can be very uncomfortable and...
- Dr. Jordan M. Graff MD4800 North 22nd Street Phoenix Arizona 85206
- Dr. Paul M. Petelin Jr. MD14275 North 87th Street Scottsdale Arizona 85260
- Rahul K. Reddy18399 North 94th Place Scottsdale Arizona 85255
- William A. Woolf 2855 E Brown Rd Mesa Arizona 85213
- Dr. Aaron G. Amacher M.D.3025 Matlock Rd Arlington TX 76015
- Dr. Eva-Marie B. Chong MD10250 North 92nd Street Scottsdale Arizona 85258