Asif A Lala DMD, MD
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon200 E Ponce De Leon Ave 300 Decatur GA, 30030
Dr. Asif Lala, DMD--specialist in dentistry and oral & maxillofacial surgery--currently practices medicine and dentistry at Decatur, Georgia. Dr. Lala graduated from University Of Pennsylvania School ...
Education and Training
Vanderbilt University B.E. 2000
Vanderbilt University M.E. 2001
University of Pennsylvania D.M.D. 2006
University of Pennsylvania M.D. 2010
Oral and Maxillofacial SurgeryAmerican Board of Oral and Maxillofacial SurgeryABOMS
- Dental Implants
- Replacing Missing Teeth
- Overview Of Implant Placement
- Missing All Upper Or Lower Teeth
- Bone Grafting For Implants
- Implant Supported Overdenture
- After Implant Placement
- Cost Of Dental Implants
- Bone Grafting
- Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Surgery
- Facial Trauma
- Tooth Extractions
- Pre-prosthetic Surgery
- Oral Pathology
- Tmj Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
- Platelet Rich Plasma
- Impacted Canines
- Botox Cosmetic
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member American Medical Association
- Professional Member American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Professional Member Mississippi Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Professional Member Mississippi Medical Association
- Professional Member Meridian Area Dental Society
- Professional Member Mississippi Dental Association
Asif A Lala DMD, MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
Decatur, GA 30030Get Direction
MERIDIAN, MS 39301Get Direction
Meridian, MS 39301Get Direction
Asif A Lala DMD, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lala
- Everything You Need to Know About Aspiration Pneumonia
Aspiration pneumonia or inhalation pneumonia is the inflammation of the lungs that occurs as a result of inhalation of various substances. These substances include vomit, food, foreign bodies, and regurgitated gastric juices.Aspiration of foreign objects can cause inflammation of the lungs,...
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Dr. Jennifer Dawn Okhiria D.D.S.200 E PONCE DE LEON AVE DECATUR GA 30030
- Dr. Gillian C Jones DDS200 E PONCE DE LEON AVE DECATUR GA 30030
- Dr. John Howard Muse DDS755 Commerce Dr Decatur GA 30030