Dr. Dennis Rademaker D.O.
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy5201 S. Willos Springs Rd Suite 180 C La Grange IL, 60525
Dr. Dennis Rademaker practices Allergy and Immunology care in La Grange, IL. Dr. Rademaker specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Rademaker provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Allergy And Immunology; Loyola Univ Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Loyola University Med Center 1981
Dr. Dennis Rademaker D.O.'s Practice location
La Grange, IL 60525Get Direction
Chicago Heights, IL 60411Get Direction
MUNSTER, IN 46321Get Direction
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac: The Rashes
What is poison ivy? Poison ivy (Toxicodendron radicans) is a popular plant known for causing rashes and skin irritation when one comes in contact with it.Poison ivy is a woody shrub or vine that is found in either shady or sunny locations. It can grow up to six feet tall as a shrub, or 150 feet tall...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- Pink Eye vs. Allergies
IntroductionThe eye is one of the sensitive parts of the body, and it easily gets affected by any irritants such as microbes. Eyes turning red would be due to not getting enough sleep or not blinking enough in a day. In certain cases, it can also be a sign of some kind of infection or...
- Treatments for Asthma
Asthma has somehow evaded the most probing research ever conducted, and still defies a permanent cure. What we can do is manage its symptoms as efficiently as possible and prevent the condition from ruining our lives....
- Pathogens that Cause Pneumonia
The pathogens involved in pneumonia are bacteria, virus, fungus, rare parasites, and other microorganisms. Virus is the most common cause of pneumonia among babies and children. Adults with weak immune systems are vulnerable to bacterial pneumonia.Pneumonia Causing pathogens:The pathogens that cause...
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- Dr. Julio Lara-Valle MD1859 West Chicago Avenue Chicago Illinois 60622
- Dr. Joyce Rabbat MD2160 S 1st Ave Maguire Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Greg Edward Sharon M.D.,303 E Army Trail Rd Bloomingdale IL 60108
- Dr. Mark C. Jacobson M.D911 N Elm St Hinsdale IL 60521
- Dr. Pedro Avila MD675 N Saint Clair St Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Jacqueline Moran MD430 Pennsylvania Ave Glen Ellyn IL 60137