Dr. Elwyn A Montierth DDS
Periodontist | Periodontics2300 N Craycroft Rd #6 Tucson AZ, 85712
Dr. Elwyn Montierth practices Periodontics in Tucson, AZ. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Montierth has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Montierth provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Elwyn A Montierth DDS's Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85712Get Direction
- Sexual Harassment Is Commonplace in the Nursing Trade
Sexual harassment (not just in the nursing trade) has been coming out in droves as the #MeToo movement gained momentum a few months ago. As news of more and more acts of sexual harassment involved mainstream celebrities began to spread, so did awareness of this horrible act. However, as Hollywood...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Vaginitis?
Vaginitis is a condition that is characterized by the inflammation of the vagina. It usually occurs as a result of fungal infection. Normally, a woman with vaginitis experiences vaginal itchiness, irritation, and sometimes pain. Mostly, the vulva is irritated or becomes infected. The condition is...
- What Are Treatment Options for the Stomach Flu?
What is the stomach flu?The stomach flu, as the name indicates, is not related to the respiratory disease influenza. It is the common name for gastroenteritis, a condition characterized by irritation and inflammation of the gut. This disease spreads through contaminated food and water, and is caused...
- New At-Home Test Can Detect Even the Smallest Quantities of Gluten
Being gluten-free is the only way to healthy living with celiac disease or gluten intolerance. Nowadays, more people are going gluten-free as they become aware of the condition, and there have been better diagnostic tools to help pinpoint the problem.Being gluten-free is challenging. Excluding...
- Can I Get Pregnant if I'm Older Than 35-years-old?
Women who want to get pregnant, but are older than 35-years-old are commonly weary about possible complications if they become pregnant. There are many women who have given birth to healthy babies when they were in their late 30s and even 40s. However, there are a few risks to a pregnancy if the...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Graig D Brown D.D.S, M.S.3148 N Swan Rd Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Damon Patrick Don D.D.S.6027 E Grant Rd Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Susan B. Sharp DDS5225 E Knight Dr Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. George Eli Deeb D.D.S., M .S.5533 E Helen St Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Clyde M Robinson D.D.S.,M.SC.D2330 N Rosemont Blvd Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Edward Daniel Gall D.D.S.2330 N Rosemont Blvd Tucson AZ 85712