Dr. Megan Dishop is a pathologist practicing in Aurora, CO. Dr. Dishop is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Dishop can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Dishop may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Pediatric Pathology
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2009
- Staphylococcal coronary arteritis as a complication of septicemia.
- Primitive neuroectodermal tumor of the adrenal gland.
- Primary cardiac lipoblastoma.
- Pulmonary capillaritis in children: a review of eight cases with comparison to other alveolar hemorrhage syndromes.
- Pulmonary manifestations in children with invasive community-acquired Staphylococcus aureus infection.
- Successful treatment of bronchiolitis obliterans in a bone marrow transplant patient with tumor necrosis factor-alpha blockade.
- An unusual cause of appendicitis in a child.
- A protocol for the handling of tissue obtained by operative lung biopsy: recommendations of the chILD pathology co-operative group.
- Mycobacterium simiae cervical lymphadenitis.
- Diffuse pulmonary infiltrates in an immunocompromised patient.
- Primary and metastatic lung tumors in the pediatric population: a review and 25-year experience at a large children's hospital.
- Mycobacterium abscessus in cystic fibrosis lung transplant recipients: report of 2 cases and risk for recurrence.
- Diffuse lung disease in infancy: a proposed classification applied to 259 diagnostic biopsies.
- A novel presentation of diffuse lung disease caused by congenital hypothyroidism.
- IgA nephropathy presenting with renal failure and pulmonary hemorrhage.
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Pediatric Pathology; Univ Of Ky-A B Chandler Mc, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- University of Kentucky Affiliated Hospitals 2002
- Baylor College of Medicine Program, Pathology - Pediatric Pathology 2003
Dr. Megan Dishop MD's Practice location
Aurora, CO 80045Get Direction
PHOENIX, AZ 85016Get Direction
Dr. Megan Dishop MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Dr. Jason A. Hicks M.D.2760 E FLORA PL DENVER CO 80210
- Dr. Stuart Lind MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Wilbur Franklin MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Xiayuan Liang MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Steven J Temple MD6750 W 52nd Ave Arvada CO 80002
- Dr. Erin Rubin MD12605 E 16TH AVE AURORA CO 80045