Dr. Naveed Hasan M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease750 E Adams St Syracuse NY, 13210
Dr. Naveed Hasan practices Pulmonology in Syracuse, NY. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Hasan manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Naveed Hasan M.D.'s Practice location
Syracuse, NY 13210Get Direction
ELKTON, MD 21921Get Direction
Dr. Naveed Hasan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hasan
- What Is Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is inflammation of the cells lining your bronchial airways. Bronchitis affects males more than the females. Bronchitis can be due to an infection (viral or bacterial in origin), inhalation of smoke, dust or any other irritating substance....
- Cystic Fibrosis Breakthrough in Left Ventricular Cardiac Disturbances
Cystic fibrosis may be one of the most common autosomal recessive lethal diseases, but there remains much that is unknown about it. It has been established that the disease causes chronic pulmonary disease and is also capable of leading to cor pulmonale with right ventricular dysfunction, but it was...
- Dancing Through the Shadows: Julian Benson Shares Struggle with Cystic Fibrosis
Julian Benson is one of Ireland’s leading choreographers and talent agents. He’s the man with the sequined jackets and a louder than life personality. So of course he would be a fan-favorite judge of RTE’s Dancing With The Stars.Julian received his training at the Performing Arts School of...
- Radiologists Look for Patterns in Cystic Fibrosis as More Adults Are Diagnosed
Recent research shows that there is an increasing number of adults being diagnosed with cystic fibrosis. This information is leading scientists to believe cystic fibrosis is now just as much of an adult condition as a childhood condition. This increase has caused scientists and radiologists to...
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- How Family Can Be a Powerful Support System for Those with Cystic Fibrosis
Family can be a powerful support system. People are naturally community-driven beings who are healthiest and happiest when belonging to something greater. It's the reason that people will make great sacrifices for the people they love. Family can provide the pillar for emotional support through...
- Dr. David J Davin M.D.1000 E Genesee St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Michael C Iannuzzi MD90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. James F Sexton MD90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. Robert J Lenox MD90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. Michael John Flintrop MD945 E Genesee St Syracuse NY 13210
- Mr. Thomas R Aiello DO945 E Genesee St Syracuse NY 13210