Dr. Nicholas Deep is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Deep specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Dr. Nicholas Larry Deep M.D.'s Practice location
Scottsdale, AZ 85259Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10016Get Direction
Dr. Nicholas Larry Deep M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Ear Infections: What is Swimmer’s Ear?
Swimmer’s ear, or otitis external, is the infection of a person's outer ear. It is caused by an inflammation of the external ear canal that extends from the ear pinna to the ear drum. This type of ear infection commonly occurs due to lingering moisture in the ear, followed by a resulting bacterial...
- What are the Symptoms of an Ear Infection?
Ear infections refer to the inflammation or infection of the middle ear, which is most commonly seen in children. Middle ear infection or media otitis is caused by bacteria or viruses. The infection begins as sore throat or cold and then gradually spreads to the middle ear. This is divided into two...
- Home Remedies for Swollen Tonsils
Why are my tonsils swollen?The human body is a marvelous creation--a true work of art. It has the infrastructure to keep itself safe from harmful bacteria and viruses, and it has the ability to heal itself. One of these infrastructures is the tonsils. These are lymph nodes located at the back of the...
- What is Swimmer’s Ear and How to Get Rid of it
What Is Swimmer's Ear?The ear is a rather delicate part of the human body. It is also an organ that is highly susceptible to infections and exposure to dirt and dust from various sources. Swimmer’s ear is an infection that primarily occurs in the outer ear canal, a pipe-like tube that goes from...
- What Is Cauliflower Ear: Causes and Treatments
What is cauliflower ear?When we talk about the term “cauliflower ear”, it refers to a kind of deformity of the ear. It can be due to various causes such as an injury or blunt trauma to the ear during a wrestling or boxing match. If this injury is not treated in a timely manner, then it can lead...
- Dr. Robert Bridge M.D.3815 East Bell Road Phoenix Arizona 85032
- Dr. Kenneth J Russo MD755 E Mcdowell Rd Phoenix AZ 85006
- Dr. Glenn B. Rothman M.D.1520 South Dobson Road, Suite 305, Mesa, AZ Mesa AZ 85202
- Dr. Michael L Hinni M.D.5779 E Mayo Blvd Phoenix AZ 85054
- Dr. Chetan S. Gujrathi M.D.2222 E. Highland Suite 204, Phoenix, AZ Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Mark Evan Gerber MD1000 Central St Evanston IL 60201