Dr. Kelly khai li Yap is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Yap specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Dr. Kelly khai li Yap M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90033Get Direction
SOUTH PASADENA, CA 91030Get Direction
Dr. Kelly khai li Yap M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Teen Treated for Lymphoma to Play College Baseball
Whether it’s the Dodgers or the Red Sox or the local high school team, they’re called ‘the boys of summer’.While summer is when the teams begin competitive play, they are very much the boys of spring as well.The temperature might be cool, but the air is sweet with promise.The players pull...
- Survey Shows Lack of Blood Cancer Knowledge Among Americans
If anyone is asked to describe what cancer is, chances are they’ll be able to provide at least a rough definition of the disease. Generally speaking, cancer is the name for the rapid and uncontrollable development of cells in a certain part of the body. In addition to holding a general awareness...
- Lymphoma: The Importance of a Support System & Communication
Regardless of what’s being said, communication is something that many people struggle with in their personal relationships. Communication requires self-awareness, listening skills, and the ability to empathize and convey thoughts and feelings accurately. When people are diagnosed with chronic...
- What Are Lymphocytes?
A lymphocyte is a type of white blood cell (WBC) that has a significant function in the body's immune system. Lymphocytes function by properly responding to infectious microorganisms and other foreign invaders in the body. Lymphocytes can work alone, but some of them are also capable of...
- Nurse Donates Breast Milk for Lymphoma Patient's Baby
Ashley Chestnut, a mother of two children from La Vista, Nebraska, was breastfeeding her 5-month year old son Easton when she began to experience a sharp and sudden pain in her shoulder and chest. “All of a sudden a sharp pain in my shoulder and chest, it was like hitting a freight train. It was...
- Woman Who Battled Lymphoma Three Times Starts Support Group
Battling cancer is just that - a battle. To make it through once is an incredible feat, but one Virginia Beach woman survived the terrible condition three times. Now, she is starting a support group so other women can have the incredible outcome she had as well.Lynne's storyUnfortunately, most...
- Dr. Nader Javadi M.D.4500 Brockton Ave Riverside CA 92501
- Dr. Saeed Sadeghi MD2020 Santa Monica Blvd. Santa Monica California 90404
- Dr. Weber Chen M.D.600 North Garfield Avenue Monterey Park California 91754
- Dr. Bahareh Bahadini MD15031 Rinaldi St Mission Hills CA 91345
- Manan Mehta7727 Painter Avenue Whittier California 90602
- Dr. Maurice Julian Berkowitz M.D.2601 W Alameda Ave Burbank CA 91505