Dr. Olgierd Plonski is a family practitioner practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Plonski specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Plonski possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Akademia Med W Warszawie 1977
Akademia Medyczna 1977
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Venous Insufficiency
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- St Mary Nazareth Hosp Ctr, Family Medicine
- St Mary Mercy Hospital Program
Dr. Olgierd P Plonski MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60638Get Direction
Dr. Olgierd P Plonski MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Plonski
- Atarax for Nausea
Atarax Atarax is a prescription medication that belongs to the class of antihistamines. This drug blocks histamine, which is a chemical produced during an allergic reaction. The activity taking place in the central nervous system is also reduced when this drug is taken. Atarax is also used as a...
- What Are HIIT Workouts?
What is a HIIT Workout?HIIT workout plans are intensive and punishing, but there are good reasons why they are very popular. HIIT stands for high-intensity interval training. As its name implies, it is an explosive and high-power workout. It is not a specific workout or exercise routine. Rather,...
- Is Bronchitis a Contagious Disease?
The human respiratory tract starts at the nose and mouth and continues down to the lungs. The air that we breathe in through our nose and mouth passes down the trachea and into the lungs through a series of branched tubes called the bronchi. For a healthy breathing to happen effectively, these tubes...
- Dehydration: Causes, Symptoms and Prevention
Dehydration is the term used to describe the state of the human body when it is loses more body fluid than you take in. Body fluid, mainly water, is lost through sweat, tears, vomiting, urine and diarrhea. Dehydration could vary from mild to severe based on a number of factors, such as weather...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Lung Cancer?
A risk factor could be any one of numerous influences that make you prone to developing cancer. There are unavoidable factors that you have no protection against. Some of these are a family history of genetically inherited traits, and age and gender issues. There are wholly avoidable factors such...
- The History of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Introduction Rheumatoid arthritis causes inflammation of the joints and other body areas. It is an autoimmune disease and its symptoms include:...
- Dr. Ann I. Ryan MD1304 15th St Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Audisho Khoshaba M.D.2653 W Peterson Ave Chicago IL 60659
- Dr. Irma Estacio Maravilla M.D. Chicago Illinois 60646
- Mrs. Sarada Alla MD1754 w golf rd mt prospects il 60013
- Dr. Crystal A Peoples MD6300 Roosevelt Rd Oak Park IL 60304
- Dr. Beatrisa Paz-averbuch MD1435 Crowe Ave Deerfield IL 60015