Dr. Michael Gburek is a Dentist practicing in Warsaw, NY. Dr. Gburek specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Eastman Institute for Oral Health, Rochester, NY
- Veteran Smile DayFree Smile DayVolunteering at Children's schools
Favorite Place to Vacation
- Any place with my family.
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending time with my husband and children; creating memories with them.
- ChoiceGuard / Healthy Directions
- Coastal Healthcare
- Davis Vision
- Dental HMO/MGD/Pre-Paid
- Extended Access PPO
- Guardian Advantage Gold Dental PPO
- Guardian Advantage Silver Dental PPO
- SuperMed - SC
- Texas True Choice
- Tribute Enhanced (Medicare)
- Tribute Plan (Medicare)
Dr. Michael R Gburek D.D.S.'s Practice location
Warsaw, NY 14569Get Direction
Dr. Michael R Gburek D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gburek
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Dr. Joseph Paul Rowbottom DDS119 Washington Ave Batavia NY 14020
- Dr. Pavneet Sondhi D.D.S.180 Washington Avenue Batavia NY 14020
- Dr. Alan B Wolff DDS980 WESTFALL RD STE 226 Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. Mark K Barone D.D.S.34 Duncan St Warsaw NY 14569
- Dr. Michael A. Kubiniec D.D.S.180 Washington Ave. Batavia NY 14020
- Dr. Patrick W Krough DDS37 Batavia City Ctr Batavia NY 14020