Wen Wu is an acupuncturist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Wu evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Wu treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Education and Training
Palmer College Chiropractic West 1988
- Sacro-occipital Technique
- Palmer Package
Dr. Wen Wu D.C , D.O.M's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87111Get Direction
Dr. Wen Wu D.C , D.O.M's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wu
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Geoffrey Hayes2730 San Pedro Dr Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Monica T. Rempen DOM1419 ROMA AVE NW ALBUQUERQUE NM 87104
- Dr. Donna Grace Alipat D.O.M., DIPL.OM6341 RIVERSIDE PLAZA LN NW STE B ALBUQUERQUE NM 87120
- Zhong Liu DOM2901 JUAN TABO BLVD NE STE 117 ALBUQUERQUE NM 87112
- Margaret Alba DOM2920 Carlisle Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Natasha A Wells D.O.M4916 4th St Nw Albuquerque NM 87107