Dr. Thabit Bahhur is a general practitioner practicing in Martinsville, VA. Dr. Bahhur does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Bahhur provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Ross Univ- Sch Of Med & Vet Med- Roseau- Dominica 1982
Ross University School of Medicine 1982
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Wayne St Univ Affil Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Wayne State University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Thabit M Bahhur M.D.'s Practice location
Martinsville, VA 24112Get Direction
Dr. Thabit M Bahhur M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bahhur
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- How is Bronchitis Treated?
Bronchitis, the condition in which the bronchial tubes are inflamed, is classified into two main types – acute and chronic bronchitis. Acute bronchitis often goes away after one to two weeks, while chronic bronchitis may recur and remain for months on end. Viruses cause acute bronchitis, while...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Foods to Eat with High Vitamin D
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is different than other types of vitamins since it is a fat-soluble vitamin. The reason it is different is because the human body can make the most of this vitamin as per the need with exposure to sunlight. Vitamin D is known to act as a pro-hormone, since it has an...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Dr. Kwamba E. Nkembe M.D.324 T B Stanley Hwy Bassett VA 24055
- Dr. David H Lewis MD324 T B Stanley Hwy Bassett VA 24055
- Dr. John Albert Hagy M.D.324 T B Stanley Hwy Bassett VA 24055
- Dr. Robert Albanese M.D.1005 Cherokee Trl Martinsville VA 24112
- Dr. Pamela Jocelyn adrienne Heath D.O.413 Mount Cross Rd Danville VA 24540
- Dr. David Mcconnell MD1022 Mulberry Rd Martinsville VA 24112