Dr. Kathleen Young is a General Dentist and she has been serving Centennial, CO since 2005. She is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Colorado Prosthodontic Society, American Dental ...
Education and Training
University Of Colorado School Of Dentistry D.D.S. 2005
University of Colorado B.S. Biochemistry 2000
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation
- Periodontal Disease
- Bonding And White Filling
- Cleaning And Prevention
- Teeth Whitening
- Inlays And Onlays
- Crown Lengthening
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal (endodontics)
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Professional MemberColorado Prosthodontic Society
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- Professional MemberColorado Dental Association
- Professional MemberMetro Denver Dental Society
- Professional MemberDenver Implant Study Club
- Professional MemberPhi Beta Kappa Society
- Denver Medical Health CenterGeneral Practice 2006
Dr. Kathleen Mi Young DDS's Practice location
Englewood, CO 80112 Get Direction
CENTENNIAL, CO 80112 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kathleen Mi Young DDS | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kathleen Mi Young DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Young
- Janet .
Great Dental Office.
- Gloria k.
- Amy d.
nice and relaxing.
- Barbara y.
good overall experience.
- Eric s.
Best Dentist in 40 plus years of going to various Dentists.
- Jason b.
- Brittney o.
Friendly and personable service.
- Kelly t.
great customer service, friendly staff.
- David s.
Caring, attention to detail.
- Steve y.
- Shawn m.
- Andrea l.
Doctor Young has been great to our whole family..
- Lauren f.
professional yet caring.
- Beth h.
Best Dentist in Denver!.
- Lay p.
- Johnson a.
Great, trustworthy dentist.
- Meshach f.
Friendly and Accomodating.
- Chad h.
Great experience, don't be afraid of the dentist!.
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Dr. Saul Escala DDS 590 S Federal Blvd Denver Colorado 80219
- Dr. Daniel E. Esposito MD, DMD 6179 S Balsam Way Littleton Colorado 80123
- Richard J. Looze D.D.S 22970 East Smoky Hill Road Aurora Colorado 80016
- Kathleen Murphy DDS 2921 W 120th Ave Westminster Colorado 80234
- Dr. Sally Abouassaf DDS 9111 Farm to Market Rd 723 Richmond Texas 77406
- Gilbert Sandoval 415 E Colfax Ave Denver Colorado 80203