Dorota Podlinski DDS
Dentist | General Practice530 Grand St # D Suite 1a New York NY, 10002
Dr. Dorota Podlinski is a Dentist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Podlinski specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dorota Podlinski DDS's Practice location
New York, NY 10002Get Direction
Dorota Podlinski DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Podlinski
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Dr. Gregg Fader DMD504 Grand Street New York NY 10002
- Dr. Stephen J. Kamel D.D.S.200 E Broadway New York New York 10002
- Dmitry Gerber D.D.S.408 Grand St New York NY 10002
- Patrick Mascarenhas DDS104 Delancey St New York NY 10002
- Dr. Burton Wasserman DDS227 Madison St New York NY 10002
- Mr. Jerrold F Heller DDS425 Grand Street New York NY 10002