Dr. Alisa Spivey-caraballo is a pediatric emergency medicine physician practicing in Bronx, NY. Dr. Spivey-caraballo specializes in providing care for critically ill and injured children. Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians possess a vast amount of knowledge in areas such as neonatology, critical care and forensic pediatrics. Children involved in automobile accidents, child abuse or near-drowning episodes are frequent cases treated by pediatric emergency medicine physicians.
Dr. Alisa Spivey-caraballo M.D.'s Practice location
Bronx, NY 10461Get Direction
BRONX, NY 10467Get Direction
Dr. Alisa Spivey-caraballo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- New 3D Imaging Technique Can Lead to Better Arthritis Treatment
Arthritis is common, but not quite well understood. It is not a ‘disease’, but rather a term used to describe any disease that affects the joints. There are over 100 different forms of arthritis; however, two of the most common forms are rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and osteoarthritis. ...
- Can My Diet Prevent Aging?
Healthy foods and healthy eating habits are the key for feeling and looking young. Moreover, healthy foods protect the body against a number of debilitating and chronic conditions, which add to the woes of aging. Healthy foods are known to prevent common conditions that normally develop with age...
- Metabolic Syndrome and its Relation to Lupus Erythematosus
Lupus erythematosus, or simply lupus, is one of the most common variations of autoimmune disease, affecting around 0.02% to 0.15% of the population, depending on ethnicity and geographical location. It is a chronic disease in which, for reasons that remain unknown, the body’s immune system begins...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Michael Y. Wu2601 Ocean Parkway Brooklyn New York 11235
- Dr. Fidel Garcia M.D.240 Atlantic Avenue Brooklyn New York 11201
- Dr. Daniel S Tsze MD, MPH622 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. Faiz Ahmad MD622 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. David J Costabile MDColumbia Unversity Department Pediatrics New York NY 10032
- Dr. Concepcion Pineda Songco M.D.7901 Broadway Elmhurst NY 11373