Dr. William Wilson is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Bedford, NH. Dr. Wilson specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Wilson typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
Mr. William Robert Wilson M.D.'s Practice location
Bedford, NH 03110Get Direction
PORTSMOUTH, NH 03801Get Direction
Mr. William Robert Wilson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Dr. Yvon Baribeau M.D.100 Mcgregor St Manchester NH 03102
- Dr. George Darby Pope M.D.246 Pleasant St Concord NH 03301
- Dr. David Charlesworth M.D.100 Mcgregor St Manchester NH 03102
- Dr. Nicola A Francalancia M.D.3231 Euclid Ave Berwyn IL 60402
- Dr. Benjamin Westbrook M.D.100 Mcgregor St Manchester NH 03102
- Dr. Gerald L Sardella MD FACS246 Pleasant St Concord NH 03301