Dr. Hans Lee is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Charleston, WV. Dr. Lee specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Seoul Natl Univ- Coll Of Med- Chongno-Ku- Seoul- So Korea 1965
Medical Center Of Iran 1973
Seoul National University College of Medicine 1965
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- University Hosp, Plastic Surgery; Univ Of Ky Hosp, Plastic Surgery; Charleston Gen Hosp, General Surgery; Baystate Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Ky Med Center 1969
Dr. Hans S. Lee M.D.'s Practice location
Charleston, WV 25301Get Direction
Dr. Hans S. Lee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- What is a Tummy Tuck?
Abdominoplasty, or a tummy tuck, is the surgical method to remove extra fat and skin from the abdominal region. Tummy tucks also help to tighten the muscles in the abdominal region giving it a fab look.This surgery can be chosen by anybody who is in good health and wants to reduce abdominal size. It...
- Is Breast Augmentation costly?
Getting breast implants is often a difficult decision to make for women. Apart from it being expensive there are no guarantees on the result and the risks involved.The procedure involves placing of breast implants to produce more shapely and larger breasts or to make them even. But before you...
- Breast Augmentation: Facts
Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is surgical procedure which is done to increase the size of breasts. Breast augmentation is done for females who have small or under-developed breasts. It is also done to correct the asymmetry of breasts that may result from post...
- Considering Blephoplasty...Here's What You Need to Know
Blepharoplasty also known as eye lid surgery is a surgical procedure carried out in patients to enhance the appearance of eye lids. It can be performed in the upper eye lid, the lower eye lid or both.Why is blepharoplasty done?Blepharoplasty is done for people who need to enhance the appearance of...
- How to Prepare for a Breast Augmentation
You may be needed to do the following as you prepare for a breast augmentation operation:...
- Dr. John Wesley Culpepper MD210 Brooks St Charleston WV 25301
- Dr. Jason Prigozen M.D.210 Brooks St Charleston WV 25301
- Dr. William Aaron Ross MD210 BROOKS ST CHARLESTON WV 25301
- Dr. Nathan Gopi Menon MD210 Brooks St Charleston WV 25301
- Dr. John David Hayes MD210 Brooks St Charleston WV 25301
- Dr. Robert E Pollard MD1306 Kanawha Blvd E Charleston WV 25301