Dr. Kajal Angras is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Vicksburg, MS. Dr. Angras specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Angras can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Angras can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine 2009
Dr. Kajal Angras DO's Practice location
DANVILLE, PA 17822Get Direction
Vicksburg, MS 39183Get Direction
Dr. Kajal Angras DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Cholesterol Drugs Could Treat Ovarian Cancer, New Research Suggests
What are statins?Statins are medications that are commonly used to treat low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels in the blood. LDL cholesterol is commonly known as “bad cholesterol” and statins help to reduce its production inside the liver. More than 30% of Americans have high levels of LDL...
- Are You at Risk for Developing Gestational Diabetes?
Diabetes is a very complex condition, which may occur at any age, in any point of our lives, even during pregnancy.Gestational diabetes is a disease acquired by pregnant women who have high blood glucose levels during pregnancy. This condition is usually developed around the 24th week of pregnancy,...
- Sleep Positioners May Increase a Baby's Risk of Death
A warning has been issued by the FDA and the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) against the use of sleep-positioning devices for babies. About 12 deaths have been reported with the use of these devices in the last 13 years.FDA principal deputy commissioner, Joshua Sharfstein, reported that...
- Why Is Ovarian Cancer So Difficult to Treat?
While many meaningful leaps forward have been made in various types of cancer in recent years, unfortunately, ovarian cancer is not one of them. This has left many experts and people who have the condition wondering, "why is it so difficult to treat ovarian cancer?"A rare conditionDiagnosis for...
- Creating a ‘Sparkle of Hope’ for Women Suffering from Ovarian Cancer
Hortense Momou is a woman like no other. It is in 1995 that her inspiring story began when she and her husband left West Africa and moved to the United States. After living in New York City for a little while and then moving to Fargo, North Dakota, where they lived for 10 years, Hortense and her...
- Musician and Wife Hope for Miracle in Her Battle Against Ovarian Cancer
A couple in Boston are praying for a miracle as they try to find a way to be admitted to the Dana-Farber Institute.A musical love storyRonny Monroe has lived quite the life as a musician, one that many others aspire to. He was coached by the same singing instructor as Chris Cornell, he has been a...
- Dr. Thomas L Weeks MD2100 Highway 61 N Vicksburg MS 39183
- Dr. Darren R Tate MD2100 Highway 61 N Vicksburg MS 39183
- Joseph Austin Other100 Maxwell Dr Vicksburg MS 39180
- Dr. Norman L Connell MD2100 Highway 61 N Vicksburg MS 39183
- Dr. Odalis Sijin MD2100 Highway 61 N Vicksburg MS 39183
- Dr. William S Harris MD2100 Highway 61 N Vicksburg MS 39183