Dr. Morris Nejat is the medical director of the New York Allergy and Sinus Centers. He also is an assistant clinical professor of pediatrics at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons a ...
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1991
Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School Program 1991
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- 2009-2012 New York Super Doctors
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Member American College of Asthma and Immunology
- Member New York Allergy Society
- North Shore University Hospital 1991
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center Program
- Allergy/Immunology at St. Luke's Roosevelt, 1996 1994
- St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
Experience & Accolades
- MemberAmerican College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Member New York Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Society
Dr. Morris Nejat M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10016Get Direction
Dr. Morris Nejat M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nejat
Allergist bedtime in ny.
- How Local Honey Treats Allergies
What are Allergies?An allergy can be defined as a hypersensitive response of the immune system to certain substances that come in contact with the body or enter the body. For example, pollen, any food substance, or venom may cause allergic reactions. The substance that is known to cause an allergy...
- Lupus Complications
Do you want to know the severe effects of lupus? Lupus causes inflammation such as redness, swelling, pain, and difficult movements. The inflammation spreads to many parts of the body when lupus increases its severity. It is a chronic disease where the immune system of the body attacks its own...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- Causes and Treatment of a Persistent Cough
What is a persistent cough?It can be annoying to have a cough that lasts for more than a couple of weeks. A cough is considered chronic or persistent if it does not go away after four weeks in children and eight weeks in adults. However, most persistent coughs are due to colds, flu, infection, or...
- What is Anaphylaxis?
Anaphylaxis refers to a severe allergic response, which can become life threatening if not treated immediately. It is often characterized by swelling, sudden lowering of blood pressure, difficulty breathing, and dilation of blood vessels. In some severe cases, the person may go into a state of...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- Ann Zozo374 Stockholm St New York New York 11237
- Dr. Boyan Hadjiev M.D.30 East 40th Street New York New York 10016
- Dr. Ziv Harish MD200 Engle Street Englewood New Jersey 7631
- Dr. Jesse A. Stoff MD70 Glen Street Glen Cove New York 11542
- Ma. Lourdes B. de Asis354 Old Hook Road Westwood New Jersey 7675
- Dr. Meera Khedkar M.D.19 Holly Street Cranford New Jersey 7016