Dr. Mark Swislow, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors. His specialties include pediatrics and he currently treats patients in Vernon hills, Illinois and Lake forest, Illinois, Skokie, ...
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1975
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Michael Reese Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Michael Reese/University of Chicago 1978
Dr. Mark F Swislow MD's Practice location
Skokie, IL 60077Get Direction
Dr. Mark F Swislow MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Swislow
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- How Often Should a Newborn Poop?
First-time parents may wonder how often their newborn should poop and what a normal newborn poop would look like. A baby’s health can be best indicated by a baby’s bowel movement, but new parents may not know what to expect. For this reason, new parents become unsure and apprehensive during...
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Mrs. Jolanta Dziok M.D.7447 W Talcott Ave Chicago IL 60631
- Dr. Brenda Louise Giles MD FRCPC FAAP5721 SOUTH MARYLAND AVENUE CHICAGO IL 60637
- Dr. Luis F. Santiago MD5533 Cermak Road Cicero Illinois 60804
- Dr. Shanti Nair MD2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Mohammad Mahmud Khan MD661 Graceland Ave Des Plaines IL 60016
- Mr. Hector O. Bustamante MD1823 W. Chicago Avenue Chicago Illinois 60622