Dr. Robert Frankel MD
Emergency Physician928 Broadway Suite 1205 New York NY, 10010
Dr. Robert Frankel is a Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeon serving the Manasquan area for more than 10 years. Dr. Frankel is experienced in Anti-aging medicine, Skin Rejuvenation, Body Contouring and Dermal ...
Education and Training
St. George's University School of Medicine M.D. 2002
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Medical Peels
- Botox/dermal Fillers
- Skin Care
- Prp Plasma Facial
- Medical Weight Loss
- B12 And Mic Injections
- Laser Hair Removal
- Hair Restoration
- Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Board Certified and Fellow Federation of Anti-Aging Regenerative Medicine
- Professional Member American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Professional Member American Medical Spa Association
- Board Certified American Board of Anti aging and Regenerative Medicine
- American Board of Anti Aging and Regenerative Medicine Anti Aging and Regenerative Medicine
Dr. Robert Frankel MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10010Get Direction
Manasquan, NJ 08736Get Direction
CARBONDALE, IL 62901Get Direction
Dr. Robert Frankel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Frankel
- Sandra c.
Very nice and educational..
- M. .
- N. o.
- Eileen j.
a great doctor.
- Jenny m.
I wish Dr. Frankel was my primary Doc..
- B. s.
Rare Doctor with a gentle Touch..
- Susan v.
My go to Doctor..
- Sharon c.
- Kerry o.
Facials with Maura are amazing!.
- A. h.
My favorite doctor with so much experience to share with his patients. I always look fabulous having seeing Dr. Frankel..
- Michelle b.
Facial with Lacey.
- L. p.
Always a pleasant experience.
- Sharon g.
Very pleasant experience .
The results are wonderful!.
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Heidi P. Cordi622 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. Neal M. Shipley M.D.199 Amsterdam Ave New York New York 10023
- Dr. Nabil Salib MD116-20 Queens Blvd Forest Hills NY 11375
- Dr. Mona Jaggi M.D.355 GRAND ST JERSEY CITY NJ 07302
- Fitzgerald Alcindor560 Merrick Road Rockville Centre New York 11570
- Thomas J. Henke3210 Riverdale Ave Bronx NY 10463