Dr. Chong Young Parke M.D.
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology6367 E Tanque Verde Rd Suite 200 Tucson AZ, 85715
Dr. Chong Parke is a nephrologist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Parke specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Parke most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
Dongguk Univ MD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Nephrology
- 2005Gold Star Award for Superior Patient Care, Tucson, AZ, VA Health Care
- MemberAmerican College of Physicians
- Member American Society of Nephrology
- Member American Society of Transplantation
- University Medical Center, Tucson 2006
- University of Arizona Affiliated Hospitals 2005
- University of Arizona, University Medical Center, Nephrology, Tucson, AZ 2009
- University of California, Los Angeles, Ronald Reagon Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA 2011
- University of Arizona, University Medical Center, Tucson, AZ, Nephrology Fellow 2009
- University of California, Los Angeles, Ronald Reagan Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA, Nephrology Fellow 2011
Dr. Chong Young Parke M.D.'s Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85715Get Direction
LOS ANGELES, CA 90033Get Direction
Dr. Chong Young Parke M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Parke
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- Why do Kidney Stones Form in Different Sizes?
What are Kidney Stones?Kidney stones are concentrated minerals and acid salts which accumulate in the kidney or the urinary system as crystal structures or stones. They occur when our body lacks fluids required to dissolve minerals and salts present in the urine. Initially the stones will be small...
- 5 Tips on Living with Kidney Stones
According to scientific research, around 15% of the world’s population is living with kidney stones. Among these people, 20% are men while 5% are women. Kidney stones is a condition which is very common especially in men. It is also among the most painful infections since it affects the urinary...
- How Do Kidney Stones Develop?
Kidney stones are a condition that affects around 15 percent of the world's population. For reasons unknown, the condition's prevalence has increased over the last 30 years. Kidney stones more often affect men than women. What are kidney stones?Kidney stones or renal lithiasis is the formation of...
- What Is Rhabdomyolysis: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
IntroductionRhabdomyolysis is a complex medical condition that involves a rapid destruction of the skeletal muscle tissues along with the release of muscle proteins and other muscle cell contents to leak outside of the cells and into the bloodstream. This leakage includes the following muscle...
- Dr. Teh-li T Huo MD2121 N Beverly Ave Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Barry Ford Krieble M.D.1801 N Senate Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Daniel Jose Castro pereira M.D.2121 N BEVERLY AVE STE 105 TUCSON AZ 85712
- Dr. Hiba Anan mohammed Hamdan M.D.Univversity Medical Ctr Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Sean M. O'brien D.O.2121 N Beverly Ave Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Esmat Mufeed Mustafa M.D.9305 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85037