Dr. Haitao Ge is an internist practicing in Saint Cloud, MN. Dr. Ge specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Ge provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Shanghai Second Med Univ, Shanghai, Shanghai, China 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Of Sd Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Haitao Ge M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Cloud, MN 56303Get Direction
Dr. Haitao Ge M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ge
- Study Shows High Levels of Vitamin D May Improve Lung Function
Vitamin D, also known as the ‘sunshine vitamin’, is an important nutrient that the human body needs in order to maintain a healthy life – both physically and mentally. Vitamin D serves numerous vital bodily functions, including supporting the immune system, improving muscle function,...
- There's No Doubt: Active Children Have Healthy Hearts
Vigorous exercise for 30 minutes every day lowers the risk of heart disease in children, when compared to those who do not exercise. Kids who had regular, moderate exercise for 35 minutes a day had very low levels of cholesterol, triglycerides blood glucose levels, blood pressure, and a small waist...
- The Right Way to Use Your Treadmill
The treadmill is one of the most popular workout equipment in the country. Yet, many people find the treadmill to be a monotonous and ineffective piece of equipment for workout. Some still wonder how they can use this equipment in a very efficient way to improve health. Calorie burning can be...
- How Can I Control Sleep Talking?
Talking during slumber without being aware of it is very common and is not considered a serious condition. For some people, it is just a series of mumbling, while for others it is in the form of complicated dialogues. It is commonly noted in small children and in males. In most cases, the individual...
- The Health Benefits of Papaya
Papaya is one of the highly popular fruits available in all parts of world; it is equally liked by people of all age groups. The fruit is available in the market all year round. They are always in season, because the papaya plant's cultivation cycle is not an annual one. The ripened fruit is...
- What Could Lightheadedness Mean?
What is Lightheadedness?Older adults commonly complain about feeling woozy, lightheaded, or a little faint.The reason may not be something dangerous, but still, if you feel lightheaded, it is better to be careful. Serious injuries due to a fall can result due to lightheadedness even though there...
- Dr. Wesley Leland Lindquist MD1200 Sixth Avenue North St. Cloud Minnesota 56303
- Dr. Christa Brown-switzer DO1200 6th Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Julie M Johnson MD1245 15th St N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Richard Jackson Linares MD4801 Veterans Dr Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Patricia A Nee MD1200 6th Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dinesh Hindka MBBS1200 6th Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303