Dr. Harold Rodman is an ophthalmologist practicing in Silver Spring, MD. Dr. Rodman specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Rodman can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Rodman can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1956
University of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools 1956
University of Maryland School of Medicine 1956
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Macular Degeneration
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Washington Hosp Ctr, Ophthalmology; Armed Forces Inst Of Path, Ophthalmology; Johns Hopkins Bayview M C, Internal Medicine
- Washington Hospital Center
- Washington Hospital Center Program
Dr. Harold I. Rodman M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Harold I. Rodman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are Cataracts: Get the Facts
Cataract is the blurring of the lens part of the eye that can lead to complications in vision. Aging is the cause of the common form of cataract. It grows slowly and should symptoms develop they should not be ignored as this condition worsens with time. Congenital defects, previous eye surgery,...
- What are the Risks to Lasik Eye Surgery?
Lasik eye surgery is a surgical procedure which corrects deteriorating vision by reshaping the surface of the eye, more precisely the corneal layer in such a manner that light enters the eye at the angle appropriate for correct vision. Nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia) and...
- Rosacea: What is Light Therapy and Why is it Used?
Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that mainly affects women past their 30s. According to the National Rosacea Society, approximately 16 million people in the US alone are affected with rosacea. It is a very common problem, especially among fair-skinned people. Rosacea causes redness over your...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Renee C. Bovelle M.D.12200 Annapolis Road Glenn Dale Maryland 20769
- Dr. Alisa Kim M.D.2403 Research Boulevard Rockville Maryland 20850
- Dr. Nancy Ann Tanchel M.D.8321 Old Courthouse Rd Vienna VA 22182
- Dr. Anna Park MD106 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Marshall Phillip Keys MD121 Congressional Ln Rockville MD 20852
- Dr. Jeevan Mathura MD1160 Varnum ST NE Washington DC 20017