Dr. James Taylor is a dermatologist practicing in Portland, ME. Dr. Taylor specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Taylor diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1964
- Moffitt Hosp Univ Of Ca, Internal Medicine; Dartmouth-Hitchcock M C, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. James Michael Taylor M.D.'s Practice location
Portland, ME 04102Get Direction
Dr. James Michael Taylor M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Rosacea: What to Expect When You Visit a Dermatologist
Rosacea is a chronic disorder affecting the facial skin. It is characterized by sporadic eruptions of red patches on the cheeks, nose, forehead or chin. Over a period of time, the symptoms exacerbate, with the appearance of visible blood vessels if left untreated, the skin in the area develops...
- Are Varicose Veins Associated with Other Medical Conditions?
Most of the times, people with varicose veins rarely have challenges. If at all they do show up, it is usually after many years.Other ailments and conditions are often similar to varicose conditions. The conditions below are signs, causes or risks associated with varicose veins.BleedingIf you bump...
- Ringworm in Dogs: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
What is Ringworm? Ringworm is a fungal skin disease. The fungi live on the skin surface and skin follicle. They feed on dead skin tissue and hair. The most predominant fungus that can cause ringworm is Microsporum canis, which can affect the superficial layer of hair, nails, and skin. Medically,...
- Benefits of an Oatmeal Bath for Skin, Hair, and Health
What is an oatmeal bath?For those who think that oatmeal is something that can only be taken for breakfast, think again. A long time ago, various healers have suggested the use of oats aside from just providing sustenance and relief from constipation. Oats have been recognized to contain...
- Is Rosacea Curable?
Introduction: what is rosacea disease?Rosacea is a skin disorder in which the skin of a person’s faces flares-up and becomes very red in color. People above 30 years old have the highest chances of getting this disease. The blood vessels under the skin can be distinctively seen on the face....
- Top Uses of Finasteride
Finasteride is an oral prescription medication in the form of film-coated tablets. It is available as a generic drug and under the brand names Propecia and Proscar. Although generic drugs are cheaper than brand-name drugs, their availability may be limited when it comes to their form or strength...
- Dr. David John Baginski M.D.50 Sewall St Portland ME 04102
- Dr. Kathy A Bush MD100 Foden Road West South Portland ME 04106
- Dr. Kenneth Galeckas M.D.100 Foden Rd. , West South Portland ME 04106
- Dr. Christina E Killoran MD100 Foden Rd, West South Portland ME 04106
- Dr. Julia A Harre MD222 Auburn St Portland ME 04103
- Dr. Carmen J Rinaldi M.D.50 Sewall St Portland ME 04102