Dr. Jessica Ann Kleinberg MD
Pediatrician1800 English Rd Rochester NY, 14616
Dr. Jessica Kleinberg is a pediatrician practicing in Rochester, NY. Dr. Kleinberg is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kleinberg diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kleinberg can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Jessica Ann Kleinberg MD's Practice location
Rochester, NY 14616Get Direction
ROCHESTER, NY 14618Get Direction
Dr. Jessica Ann Kleinberg MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kleinberg
- Former Rock Stars Develop App to Teach Music to Children with Autism
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1 in 59 children in the United States has been diagnosed with autism. Being a complex developmental disorder, autism encompasses several impairments including persistent challenges in speech and nonverbal communication, accompanied by...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Dr. Michael G. Martin M.D.300 White Spruce Blvd Rochester New York 14620
- Dr. Neeru Khanna M.D.1110 CROSSPOINTE LN WEBSTER NY 14580
- Dr. Shireen M. Khaled MD1295 Portland Ave Rochester New York 14621
- Dr. Jack W Finnell MD460 Crosskeys Office Park Fairport NY 14450
- Dr. Annamaria Kontor M.D.2067 FAIRPORT NINE MILE POINT RD PENFIELD NY 14526
- Pradip R Kadakia MBBS1425 PORTLAND AVE ROCHESTER NY 14621