Dr. John Michael Wattenbarger MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery1915 Randolph Rd Suite 300 Charlotte NC, 28207
Dr. John Wattenbarger is a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Wattenbarger specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system in children. As a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Wattenbarger tends to childrens bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Pediatric orthopaedic surgeons can treat newborns to teenagers. Some conditions Dr. Wattenbarger treats include gait abnormalities like limping, limp and spine deformities, broken bones and bone and joint infections.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- A comparison of single-rod instrumentation with double-rod instrumentation in adolescent idiopathic scoliosis.
- Effect of interposed periosteum in an animal physeal fracture model.
- Mechanical testing of a single rod versus a double rod in a long-segment animal model.
- Early versus late reduction of a physeal fracture in an animal model.
- Late open reduction internal fixation of lateral condyle fractures.
- Physeal fractures, part II: fate of interposed periosteum in a physeal fracture.
- Workforce, work, and advocacy issues in pediatric orthopaedics.
- Ventricular ejection fractions of linear transformation and ellipsoid models.
- Tx Scottish Rite Hosp-Chldn, Pediatrics Orthopedics; Univ Tx Southwestern Med Sch, Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. John Michael Wattenbarger MD's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28207Get Direction
Dr. John Michael Wattenbarger MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wattenbarger
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Christian Clark MD1915 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Brian Kenneth Brighton MD, MPH1915 RANDOLPH RD CHARLOTTE NC 28207
- Dr. Matthew Craig Beran M.D.1915 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Brian Scannell MD1915 RANDOLPH RD CHARLOTTE NC 28207
- Dr. Virginia Fishburne Casey MD1915 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Tyler Lewis Carllee M.D.1915 RANDOLPH RD CHARLOTTE NC 28207