Dr. Alan Whitehouse is a family practitioner practicing in Libby, MT. Dr. Whitehouse specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Whitehouse possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
University of Cincinnati / Main Campus 1963
- Letter: More on survival rates for bronchogenic carcinoma patients.
- Asbestos-related pleural disease due to tremolite associated with progressive loss of lung function: serial observations in 123 miners, family members, and residents of Libby, Montana.
- Macroglobulinemia and vasculitis in Sjögren's syndrome. Experimental observations relating to pathogenesis.
- Recovery in Landry-Guillain-Barré syndrome after prolonged respiratory support.
- Management of acute respiratory failure (a systematic approach).
- Colo Med Ctr
Dr. Alan Coombs Whitehouse MD's Practice location
Libby, MT 59923Get Direction
Dr. Alan Coombs Whitehouse MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Whitehouse
- How Is Diarrhea Diagnosed?
Diarrhea is a waterborne and foodborne disease that may occur due to an infection caused by viruses, bacteria, or parasites. Diarrhea can also happen as a side effect from food allergies and food intolerances. The condition is characterized by loose or watery stools, which is usually accompanied by...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Croup in Adults
Croup in AdultsAlthough croup is commonly observed in children who are 6 months to 3 years old, it is also possible for adults to get the infection in rare cases. Croup is a viral respiratory infection caused by human parainfluenza viruses (HPIVs). However, other causes of croup may include...
- Symptoms of Mono
Mono SymptomsInfectious mononucleosis is the technical and formal name of the disease commonly known as "mono". This disease is typically caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), but it can also be caused by other viruses such as cytomegalovirus. Once a person becomes infected, the symptoms may...
- What Causes Constipation?
What is constipation?Constipation is defined as not being able to pass stools in a regular manner, or being unable to fully empty your bowels. Most people experience constipation only for a short period of time. However, it can be a chronic condition to some.Chronic constipation can result in...
- Dr. Jana M Hall MD320 E 2nd St Libby MT 59923
- Dr. Donna Smith D.O.320 E 2nd St Libby MT 59923
- Dr. William A Cuskelly MD211 E 2nd St Libby MT 59923
- Dr. Cameron Gardner MD2165 9th Street W Columbia Falls MT 59912
- Dr. Michael L Mahoney MD320 East Second Street Libby MT 59923
- Dr. Erin Rose Medina MD320 E 2nd St Libby MT 59923