Dr. Peter Dyrud is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Dyrud specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Dyrud typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
University of Minnesota Medical School 1975
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Heart Disease
Peter E Dyrud's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55426Get Direction
Peter E Dyrud's reviewsWrite Review
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Dr. Francis Xavier Moga M.D.2545 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Timothy J Kroshus MD920 E 28th St Minneapolis MN 55407
- Dr. Matthew Jason Graczyk M.D.701 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55415
- Dr. Peter Scott Dahlberg M.D.2545 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Sameh M. Said MD2450 RIVERSIDE AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55454
- Dr. Jonathan Boksberger D.O.5450 Fort St Trenton MI 48183