Dr. Luna Ragsdale practices Emergency Medicine in Durham, NC. Dr. Ragsdale assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Ragsdale examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- University Health Systems, Pitt County Memorial Hospital 2006
- Brown University, Geriatric Emergency Medicine, RI, USA 2008
- Geriatric Emergency Medicine, The Miriam Hospital 2008
Dr. Luna Ragsdale MD's Practice location
BURLINGTON, NC 27215Get Direction
Dr. Luna Ragsdale MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ragsdale
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Dr. Michael S. Manning M.D., PH.D.2100 ERWIN RD DURHAM NC 27705
- Dr. Judith E Tintinalli MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Stephanie A Eucker MD40 Duke Medicine Cir Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Joshua M Mcconkey M.D.2100 ERWIN RD DURHAM NC 27705
- Dr. Bryan Kenneth Tepper DO101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27514
- Dr. Mary E Eberst MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599