Rania M Seliem M.D.
Hematologist-Pathologist | HematologyDEPT OF HEALTH AND MEDICAL SERVICES DUBAI AE, 4545
Dr. Rania Seliem is a hematology pathologist practicing in DUBAI, AE. Dr. Seliem specializes in reviewing blood samples and interpreting laboratory results. These results give them an idea of whether certain diseases are malignant or not, in order for them to properly determine what exact treatment is needed. Hematology pathologists are normally experts in leukemia, lymphoma, anemia, hemophilia and many other blood diseases.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Case records of the Massachusetts General Hospital. Case 39-2007. A 5-month-old girl with skin lesions.
- Epidemiological and clinical characteristics of imported malaria in the United Arab Emirates.
- Low-Grade Lymphomas in the Background of Numerous Multinucleated Histiocytic Giant Cells Can Be Missed.
- ALK-Negative Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma Presenting as an Extranodal Soft-Tissue Mass With an Unusual Alveolar Growth Pattern: A Diagnostic Challenge.
- De Novo Unclassifiable CD20-Negative Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma: A Diagnostic and Therapeutic Challenge.
Rania M Seliem M.D.'s Practice location
DUBAI, AE 4545Get Direction
Rania M Seliem M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Seliem
- Healing and Recovery After Breast Cancer Diagnosis
What was (or would be) the first thoughts and emotions you would experience if a doctor ever looked you square in your eyes and said, “I’m sorry but you have breast cancer”?For Mary, diagnosed when she was in her late 30s, her first thought was “no I don’t,” and of course her first words...
- Pregnancy, Sleep Disorders and Fetus Health
For ideal health, it is necessary to have long hours of sound sleep. We all know the refreshing effects that sleep has on us, yet sometimes in life, we are deprived of this essential daily revitalization. The reasons could be various health problems like, anxiety, hormonal changes, or sleep apnea....
- What is the Central Venous Catheter?
The central venous catheter is a type of a catheter that is normally placed in a vein of large size. It is also called the central venous line or central line. Central venous catheters can be fitted in veins found in the chest, groin, arms, and neck. This type of catheter is often used in the...
- How Contagious Are Cold Sores?
A cold sore is an infection caused by the herpes simplex virus or HSV. The type of HSV that causes cold sores is the HSV-1. It is a very common condition that affects people before their twenties. Many Americans are infected by the HSV-1 by the time they are 20 years old. Cold sores can be painful...
- “There Are No Alligators in Heaven!” Scores 4-star Review from Portland Books
There Are No Alligators in Heaven! is a book by Donna Codell, Evan Codell, and their daughter, Jennifer Hale. It was published by Starshine Galaxy Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to publishing stories by and about children who have passed away.Portland Book Review (PBR) gave a 4-star...
- An Open Letter to Parents of Children with Cystic Fibrosis
A columnist with Cystic Fibrosis News Today recently opened up about what his life with cystic fibrosis has been like. He is a deaf 24-year-old named Brad Dell, and he loves everything about his life. Instead of letting the disease ruin his life, he has chosen to be thankful for everything that he...