Dr. Gurneet Chahal is a Dentist practicing in Atwater, CA. Dr. Chahal specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Dashmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences Bachelor of Dental Science 1998
Apple Institute of Technology Certificate in Computer Science 2000
Duggan Study Institute Certificate in Dental Restorative Techniques 2003
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor Guru Nanak Dev Dental College 1999 - 2000
- Dental Associate Tracy Dental 2004 - 2006
- Sr. Dental Associate Dr. Russ Family Dental 2006 - 2007
- Dental Surgeon Central California Dental Surgicenter 2007 - Present
- Managing Dentist Oakdale Kids Dentist & Orthodontics 2015 - Present
Mrs. Gurneet Chahal, DDS's Practice location
Atwater, CA 95301Get Direction
Tracy, CA 95376Get Direction
OAKDALE, CA 95361Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mrs. Gurneet Chahal, DDS | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mrs. Gurneet Chahal, DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chahal
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Duc H Nguyen DDS700 Crane Ave Turlock CA 95380
- Dr. Antoine Varani D.D.S527 E Olive Ave Turlock CA 95380
- Dr. Ahmed R. Megally D.D.S.645 W Olive Ave Merced CA 95348
- Mr. Kasey Scott Perry D.D.S.7730 N. Fresno Street Fresno CA 93720
- Dr. Cesar Acosta DMD1065 Colorado Ave Turlock CA 95380
- Dr. Jorge Vasquez garcia DDS750 Stony Point Road Santa Rosa CA 95407