Dr. Barbara Carol Lucas MD
Pediatrician855 Manhattan Beach Blvd Suite 103 Manhattan Beach CA, 90266
Dr. Barbara Lucas is a pediatrician practicing in Redondo Beach, CA. Dr. Lucas is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Lucas diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Lucas can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Arkansas College of Medicine,Little Rock, Ar, United States 1990
Dr. Barbara Carol Lucas MD's Practice location
Redondo Beach, CA 90277Get Direction
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266Get Direction
Dr. Barbara Carol Lucas MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lucas
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- 10 Steps to Improve Communication with Your Child with Autism
At four years of age, children with autism ultimately develop language, as language is as just as important to children with autism just as it is to everyone else. However, because it takes some time for these children to develop fully when it comes to communication, some challenges are imminent....
- What Is Breast Milk Jaundice?
Jaundice is a very common disorder in newborns. Actually, about 60% of infants experience jaundice within the initial days after birth. It develops when there is a high level of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin is a yellowish pigment released when the red blood cells are broken down.Normally,...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Cow Milk Formula Helps Babies to Gain Weight
According to a study, infants who were fed on cow’s milk formula gained weight more quickly, when compared to infants who were fed on protein hydrolysate formulas. Protein hydrolysate formulas, or hypoallergenic formulas, are meant for children who have problems digesting certain proteins. The...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Dr. Lettie Marie Burgett MD855 Manhattan Beach Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Keith Robin Bayan M.D.1200 Rosecrans Ave Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Chiaki Miura Jutabha MD2501 N SEPULVEDA BLVD STE 101 MANHATTAN BEACH CA 90266
- Dr. Joanna May Wong MD855 Manhattan Beach Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Ms. Sarah Cottingham Kuehn M.D.400 S SEPULVEDA BLVD STE 210 MANHATTAN BEACH CA 90266
- Dr. Amin Davari M.D.1200 Rosecrans Ave Manhattan Beach CA 90266