Dr. Taik Kim practices Radiation Oncology in Kingston, NY. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Kim specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
Seoul Natl Univ- Coll Of Med- Chongno-Ku- Seoul- So Korea 1965
Seoul National University College of Medicine 1965
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Roswell Park Cancer Inst, Radiology; Lutheran Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Jackson Park Hospital Program
Dr. Taik H Kim MD's Practice location
Kingston, NY 12401Get Direction
Dr. Taik H Kim MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Bladder Cancer Diagnosed?
In case you have symptoms of bladder cancer such as the presence of blood in the urine, you should see your doctor immediately. Your doctor will use many tests to possibly diagnose a bladder cancer and will also find out how far it has spread. Sometimes, bladder cancer may have spread to other parts...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- What Are the Side Effects of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy, also known as radiotherapy, is a procedure that is used mainly to treat cancer and other conditions such as thyroid disorders, non-cancerous growths, and blood disorders. Just like other types of treatment, radiotherapy often causes side effects. The side effects generally depend...
- She Survived Breast Cancer, But Says a Treatment Side Effect Almost Killed Her
In 2014, 47-year-old Virginia Harrod found a lump in her breast, which was actually stage III breast cancer. She was immediately started on shock-and-awe chemotherapy, but as it turned out, the cancer was chemo-resistant and the tumor only grew with each treatment. Harrod then underwent a double...
- Dr. Lawrence Daniel Koutcher M.D.19 COOKE ST POUGHKEEPSIE NY 12601
- Dr. Thomas Mazzilli MD111 Marys Ave Kingston NY 12401
- Dr. Camilo G Torres MD111 Marys Ave Kingston NY 12401
- Anne Kim Other45 Reade Pl Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Edward M Farhangi MD111 Marys Ave Kingston NY 12401
- Dr. Robert J Smith MD45 Reade Pl Poughkeepsie NY 12601