Dr. Frank Darrow is a Chiropractor practicing in Pompano Beach, FL. Dr. Darrow specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Darrow seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Life University College of Chiropractic
- Activator Methods
Dr. Frank Darrow DC's Practice location
Pompano Beach, FL 33067Get Direction
Dr. Frank Darrow DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Dr. Alan Testa D.C.350 North Pine Island Road Plantation Florida 33324
- Andreu J. MacAndrew Richardson2450 Northeast 13th Avenue Wilton Manors Florida 33305
- Dr. Maan Singh Dhanjal DC8100 ROYAL PALM BLVD STE 106 CORAL SPRINGS FL 33065
- Vanessa Kathleen Shields-Fiore7771 W. Oakland Park Blvd Sunrise FL 33351
- Donna L. Watson1630 Northeast 20th Street Fort Lauderdale Florida 33305
- Dr. Mary Geller Nochimson D.C.L.M.T.4994 N University Dr Fort Lauderdale FL 33351